Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy My peppered Bacon, tomato and Cheese dip

My peppered Bacon, tomato and Cheese dip.

My peppered Bacon, tomato and Cheese dip

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my peppered bacon, tomato and cheese dip. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My peppered Bacon, tomato and Cheese dip is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. My peppered Bacon, tomato and Cheese dip is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my peppered bacon, tomato and cheese dip using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My peppered Bacon, tomato and Cheese dip:

  1. {Prepare of grilled bacon chopped and rind removed.
  2. {Prepare of Diced onion.
  3. {Make ready of grated chedder cheese.
  4. {Take of cream or milk (if milk use a little less than the cream).
  5. {Prepare of little cherry tomatoes.
  6. {Get of black cracked pepper.

Instructions to make My peppered Bacon, tomato and Cheese dip:

  1. Chop off the fat off the bacon and grill until cooked..
  2. Dice the onion as small as possible. If you put it through a blender dont worry about the size.
  3. Chop the small cherry tomatoes.
  4. Grate the cheese.
  5. Heat up a small sauce pan add the cheese and a little drop of the milk.
  6. And cream stir.
  7. Add the rest and stir until the cherse melts into a sauce..
  8. Heat up on low stirring until it goes thick then set aside.
  9. Add onion.
  10. Heat up a small sauce pan add the cheese and a little drop of the milk.
  11. And cream stir.
  12. Add the rest and stir until the cheese melts into a sauce..
  13. Heat up on low stirring until it goes thick then set aside. Dip toast..

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my peppered bacon, tomato and cheese dip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url