Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade My Melon and Lime Dip 💛

My Melon and Lime Dip 💛.

My Melon and Lime Dip 💛

Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my melon and lime dip 💛. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Melon and Lime Dip 💛 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. My Melon and Lime Dip 💛 is something that I've loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my melon and lime dip 💛 using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Melon and Lime Dip 💛:

  1. {Get 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise or Sour Cream.
  2. {Get 1 tsp of lime juice.
  3. {Get 3 tbsp of melon chopped.

Steps to make My Melon and Lime Dip 💛:

  1. Add the mayonnaise to a bowl, you could use Sour cream.
  2. Add the lime juice---.
  3. Then add the melon and stir in.
  4. Dip crackers or bread sticks and crisps..

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my melon and lime dip 💛 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url