Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate My Sweet Chilli Peppered Meatballs & Lemon Garlic Dip

My Sweet Chilli Peppered Meatballs & Lemon Garlic Dip.

My Sweet Chilli Peppered Meatballs & Lemon Garlic Dip

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my sweet chilli peppered meatballs & lemon garlic dip. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Sweet Chilli Peppered Meatballs & Lemon Garlic Dip is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. My Sweet Chilli Peppered Meatballs & Lemon Garlic Dip is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my sweet chilli peppered meatballs & lemon garlic dip using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Sweet Chilli Peppered Meatballs & Lemon Garlic Dip:

  1. {Prepare 500 g of Minced Beef.
  2. {Make ready 1 of small onion diced small.
  3. {Get 1/2 cup of Sweet mixed Peppers.
  4. {Take 1/2 of fresh green chilli chopped.
  5. {Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
  6. {Get 1 of good pinch Salt.
  7. {Prepare 1 of egg.
  8. {Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
  9. {Prepare 4 tbls of Breadcrumbs.
  10. {Make ready 6 tbls of flour.

Steps to make My Sweet Chilli Peppered Meatballs & Lemon Garlic Dip:

  1. In a large mixing bowl add the peppers, Onion, Minced Beef, Pepper, Salt breadcrumbs, Sweet chilli Sauce, Diced Grern Chilli, Olive oil and 1 Egg. Mix all together and mix well..
  2. .
  3. Mix.
  4. Mix.
  5. Mix in as you add the ingredients..
  6. .
  7. .
  8. .
  9. .
  10. Add 2 tbls of flour on a surfice to roll your meat balls.
  11. Mix all in if its still too wet add a little more flour.
  12. Sprinkle flour on a surface and run the ball over it then squeeze and roll it around in the flour then put the meat balls in a oven dish with foil. I made them big and made unlucky 13 😀.
  13. You are best to fry in a frying pan with a spray of oil very little until they are browned and stuck into a ball. Just for 2 minutes rolling them around just half at a time.
  14. Roll them around then place them back on the oven dish. Roll again into shape then add them to a preheated Oven on medium heat.150 after 20 minutes turn them around gently and spray a little olive oil on them but very little..
  15. When they are cooked serve in a dish with a sweet chilli dipping sauce or a lemon & Mayonaise dipping sauce. You could have a sweet Garlic dip would go well too..
  16. I chose garlic lemon mayonaise.

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my sweet chilli peppered meatballs & lemon garlic dip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url