Easiest Way to Make Award-winning My Quick Tomato And Lemon Dip

My Quick Tomato And Lemon Dip.

My Quick Tomato And Lemon Dip

Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my quick tomato and lemon dip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Quick Tomato And Lemon Dip is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My Quick Tomato And Lemon Dip is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my quick tomato and lemon dip using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Quick Tomato And Lemon Dip:

  1. {Get of Tomato ketchup.
  2. {Take of Mayonaise.
  3. {Make ready of Lemon juice.
  4. {Prepare of Black pepper.

Steps to make My Quick Tomato And Lemon Dip:

  1. Mix the tomato and mayo together.
  2. Add vinegar and mix.
  3. Add lemon juice and pepper and mix.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my quick tomato and lemon dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url