Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My Chorizo, Tomato & Mozzarella Dip 💗

My Chorizo, Tomato & Mozzarella Dip 💗.

My Chorizo, Tomato & Mozzarella Dip 💗

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my chorizo, tomato & mozzarella dip 💗. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Chorizo, Tomato & Mozzarella Dip 💗 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. My Chorizo, Tomato & Mozzarella Dip 💗 is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my chorizo, tomato & mozzarella dip 💗 using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Chorizo, Tomato & Mozzarella Dip 💗:

  1. {Make ready 200 g of Chorizo just use 100g cut up as small as possible.
  2. {Make ready 13 of Cherry Tomatoes cut up small bits.
  3. {Make ready 125 g of fresh mild mozzarella sliced.
  4. {Take 1 tsp of tomatoe puree.

Steps to make My Chorizo, Tomato & Mozzarella Dip 💗:

  1. Slice the mozzarella thinly.
  2. Fry in a little olive oil the chorizo and tomato together until cooked.
  3. Add all of the mozzarella to the pan mix and stir.
  4. Then add the puree stir and its ready. Serve with some crusty bread to dip.
  5. .

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my chorizo, tomato & mozzarella dip 💗 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url