Recipe of Favorite My Sweet Chicken in an Apricot liqueur & Honey

My Sweet Chicken in an Apricot liqueur & Honey.

My Sweet Chicken in an Apricot liqueur & Honey

Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my sweet chicken in an apricot liqueur & honey. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Sweet Chicken in an Apricot liqueur & Honey is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. My Sweet Chicken in an Apricot liqueur & Honey is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my sweet chicken in an apricot liqueur & honey using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Sweet Chicken in an Apricot liqueur & Honey:

  1. {Get 1/4 of Cooked Chicken breast it in large pieces.
  2. {Take 4 tbls of Apricot liqueur.
  3. {Make ready 1 tbls of Cranberry sauce.
  4. {Get 1 tsp of Honey.
  5. {Get 1 tbls of onion chunks.
  6. {Take 1 tbls of sweetcorn.
  7. {Get bowl of Some iceberg lettuce chopped up for the bottom of the.
  8. {Take of Some chopped Spring onion in thin lengths for the finish.

Steps to make My Sweet Chicken in an Apricot liqueur & Honey:

  1. Add the chicken to a saucepan and pour the apricot liqueur over the chicken. Add the onions bring to the boil and simmer.
  2. Add the sweetcorn and honey and cranberry leave to simmer for 5 minutes..
  3. Add the lettuce then the chicken on top and finish with the spring onion.Serve hot or Cold..

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my sweet chicken in an apricot liqueur & honey recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url