Recipe of Ultimate My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉

My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉.

My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my rum toffee pineapple bake 😄😉. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉 is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my rum toffee pineapple bake 😄😉 using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉:

  1. {Prepare 1 of whole pineapple.
  2. {Prepare 1/4 cup of Rum.
  3. {Get 4 tbsp of Dark Brown sugar (Dark Muscovado).

Instructions to make My Rum Toffee Pineapple Bake 😄😉:

  1. Cut the top and bottom of pineapple, then cut down the sides to take the outside coating off.
  2. Using a sharp knife slice into rings.
  3. Then cut out the core in the middle.
  4. In an oven proof dish layout the pineapple rings.
  5. In a bowl, add the sugar, lastly add the rum and mix all together.
  6. Cover the pinapple all over with the mix. Cover with foil.
  7. Cook on 200°C or gas 8 for 30 minutes. Then take out turn all the pineapple over and make sure they are coated. Then back in the oven for a further 30-45 mins. Take the foil off for the last 15 minutes..
  8. Drain off the sauce and put it in a jug, when its cooled it will be a little thicker to pour a little over your ice cream. Gorgeous served with vanilla ice cream, and rum juice poured over ..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my rum toffee pineapple bake 😄😉 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url